An exciting period is appraching fast – the KDE Multimedia Sprint in Switzerland:Events like these are important for a multitude of reasons – knowledge transfer, socializing, architectural decsisions and last but not least to keep up the fun and spirit. Its a time to shut off all other activities and devote full time to you, the dear user of our applications. There is a funding pledge at Pledgie, so if you ever wondered if you could help in any way, please visit Pledgie:
Do you still have not the faintest idea what is going on and why supporting it would be a good idea? Read on in the folowing links:
- Images from Randa 2011 by Valorie Zimmerman
- My KMix blog post of Randa 2011. I started this blog post specifically because I was talked at Randa 2011 into doing it (and I am glad that I did).
- My plans for Randa 2012. Usability, finalizing started Features and Documentation.
- A personal blog post by an Amarok developer that shows why Sprints are so important
- Original pledge post by Mario Fux (Chief organizer)